2. The resort's marketing team has been doing some work to capture the travel headlines with its "British Week" which runs from 25 March. It includes a "broom ball" tournament on the ice at Arc 2000, as well as a "Robin Hood" competition. Take a look at this important video which marks the event.
3. Saturday 25th also sees the local EST running its Journée d'Enfer around the ski area. Postponed from January due to lack of snow, it involves various events including a competition to find out who can clock up the most "ski vertical" metres.
4. The following week (Sunday 2 April) sees the arrival of La Course du Coeur, a relay race from Paris to Les Arcs which is designed to raise awareness for organ donation.
5. Go back in time with this video from 1919 showing life in the Haute Tarentaise - the area having only joined France as recently as 1860.
6. The season ends with various events as part of Les Printemps du Ski, a series of events which take place in many resorts designed to boost late season skiing. This year sees the ski resort bosses in a slightly better mood now the French school holiday calendar have been adjusted to allow the prospect of holidays in at least the higher resorts.